Fundraising for Beaumont – “80 in ’18”
Beaumont is an outstanding school. Our children experience exceptional teaching and learning and a culture and ethos that are second to none. Our results consistently place us in the top 50 non-selective state schools nationally.
Beaumont is an outstanding school. Our students experience exceptional teaching and learning and a culture and ethos that are second to none. Our results consistently place us in the top 50 non-selective state schools nationally.
However, government funding has been cut year on year and we need to secure Beaumont’s financial future, both to continue to maintain our high standards and to provide outstanding facilities fit for future generations of students. Therefore, we need to generate funding to meet the shortfall from central government alongside fund- raising for improved facilities.
The simplest and most effective way to contribute towards the funding of your child’s education at Beaumont is through a Gift Aid donation. You can download a Donation and Gift Aid Declaration Form here. Your donation will help us fulfill our ambitious plans for what Beaumont can provide for its students.
- Our Fields, Access and Buildings (FAB) project was completed in September 2016 and provides state of the art Sports, Maths and IT facilities.
- In 2017 we refurbished and enhanced two Science laboratories, using funds provided by a successful bid to the Wolfson Foundation.
- Plans for an additional Science block and enhanced dining facilities, funded by the expansion of the school roll to seven form entry (commencing September 2017) are currently under development.
- Beyond this, our future vision is to build the Beaumont Arts Centre (BAC) to replace the current school Hall and provide a county standard performing space and associated classrooms.
In July 2017, we celebrated Beaumont’s excellence in the Performing Arts at a sell-out gala evening at the Alban Arena to launch the school’s fundraising campaign.
Beaumont will celebrate its 80th anniversary in 2018. Our 80 in ’18 fundraising campaign hopes to raise £10 million to fulfil our vision for the school.
How will we make this vision a reality?
Over the coming months you will see a number of initiatives and events under the banner of the ‘80 in 18’ campaign. We will focus our fundraising efforts on:
- Major funding streams such as grants
- Major events such as gala dinners and Rob’s Festival
- Partnerships with other academic or charitable organisations
- The School fund
- An alumni programme
- Business sponsorship
We need your help through:
- Contributions to the school fund – thank you to everyone who has already donated
- Your time and expertise in any of the fundraising areas mentioned above
- Getting involved in the Beaumont School Association (BSA).