Beaumont School House System
The House Leaders in Years 7-11 will be working towards achieving a Student Leadership Certificate.
In order to qualify they will need to work on a number of projects to lead their peers and to discuss issues relating to school life:
- attending house leadership meetings chaired by their Sixth Form captains
- organising house events
- motivating their peers to take part in house events
- organising charitable events
- participating in student panels on interview days
- giving their opinions on various aspects of school life, including their views on teaching and learning
At Beaumont we believe in preparing students for their future lives by giving them opportunities to lead. We also believe that they may have many valuable insights that can help shape the future direction of the school.
Beaumont has a House system which develops the community cohesion that is already a strong feature at the school. The Houses also offer opportunities for competitions both as year groups and vertically through the school. The Houses are based around the B (starting in September 2018) LEARNS form groups as follows: